FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN, TELL US IN 25 WORDS OR LESS WHAT'S THE BEST FEATURE OF A COMFY PAIR OF SHOES
TERMS AND CONDITION
Game of Skill – non-trade promotion Schedule to Conditions of Entry (‘Schedule’)
ShoeLife $100 shoe voucher giveaway.
Shoes Unlimited Pty Limited ABN: 29 055 053 533
REGISTERED OFFICE : Presidio Partners
Level 2 / 222 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
The promotion is open to those residing within Australia during the competition period.
Registration is per person.
Entrants aged under 18 years at the start date of the competition period and those residing outside Australia.
The competition event starts on Tuesday the 19th February 2019 at 9:00am, Australian Eastern Standard Time. The event closes on Sunday March 31 at 6:00pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Entrants must register via the competition entry form on the ShoeLife website.
During the Competition Period, entrants must complete an online form.
A valid entry is one where all fields have been completed including the provision of a 25 words or less answer to the online question provided and will contain a valid email address
Maximum Number of Entries
You may enter as many times as you like via the online form.
Chance plays no part in winning this Competition. Each valid entry will be individually judged by a panel of judges from ShoeLife. The entries will be assessed on their answer to the 25 words or less question based on its creativity, uniqueness and relevance.
- The panel of judges will vote on the tied submissions.
- The judges will have absolute and sole discretion when judging entries.
- The judges’ decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Prize to be won is as follows:
One $100 voucher to be used on the ShoeLife website valid for 6 months.
Total Prize Pool
$100 AUD (inclusive of GST)
Winners will be announced via email and on the ShoeLife website by April 7, 2019.
The prize will be provided via email.
Conditions of Entry
- These Conditions of Entry must be read together with the Schedule. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Entries submitted by Ineligible Entrants or not otherwise meeting these terms and conditions are not accepted.
- The competition will be run during the Competition Period.
- To enter, entrants must follow the Entry Method, noting any Entry Details, and submit their entries during the Competition Period.
- Entrants who do not opt out of future marketing communications may receive future correspondence from ShoeLife and its Agents. These communications will provide opt out details which can be exercised at any time.
- All valid entries will be entered into the competition. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. The Organisers have no control over telecommunications networks and accepts no responsibility for problems associated with them. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry will be deemed invalid. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, tampering, theft, destruction failure or otherwise.
- The best valid entry as determined by the judges according to the Entry Criteria will win the Prize described in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is set out in the Schedule.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining a winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged on the basis of the Entry Criteria. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entry must be the Entrants’ original work.
- The Organisers have not agreed and do not agree to treat as confidential any answers or provided by Entrants (any “Feedback”).
- In consideration for awarding a Prize to a winner, the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment.
- Winner will be notified by the Notification Method described in the Schedule.
- The Organisers may request the winner to provide proof of identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Organisers.
- Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time otherwise that the winner will forfeit the Prize and the Organisers will distribute the Prize to the next best valid entry that has not already received a Prize.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion is affected for any reason, the Organisers may in their sole discretion cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. The Organisers may disqualify any individual who tampers (or benefits from the tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in the Organisers’ opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of the Organisers or has breached these Conditions of Entry.
- The Organisers will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with entering the competition or using the Prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for the tax implications of Prize winnings. The winner should obtain independent tax advice to determine how this may affect their circumstances.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Organisers and may be disclosed to its agents, solely to conduct the competition and distribute the Prize.